How Do We Define an Active User?
- A user is considered active in any month in which they are in at least one match.
You can see your current active matches from each of your program(s) home page:
- Note that your current Active Matches only represent the number of matches currently active in the program. In my case, I have 2 active matches here, which would make up 4 active users in total currently.
- If a user becomes inactive throughout the middle of a billing period, they will still be considered active since they were in a matching at one point during that period.
- For a user to be considered no longer active, they (or your admin team) would need to end the matches the user(s) are currently a part of. Once complete, that user will be considered inactive for the following billing period or until they enter into another match.
- For more information on ending matches, check out our article here: How do I end a matching?
Checking Your Usage:
The Billing tab within the Organization Settings page allows you to get insight into your usage based on the number of Active Users within your previous 6 billing periods.
- Note: A user is considered active in any month in which they are in at least one match.
You can view your Usage Report by clicking on the Settings option found in the sidebar located on the left-hand side of your page, followed by clicking on the Billing tab which will appear in the toolbar towards the top of your page:
Your Usage Report will show you key information such as the number of Active Users over the Last 6 Billing Periods, and will also allow you to Export a list of Active Users.
Accessing the Billing Portal:
As an admin, you can view your billing information at any time by clicking on the Billing Portal option under your profile picture at the upper right side of the page:
Your Billing Portal will show you a few key pieces of information, including:
- Your current plan and when it renews
- Your current payment method on file
- Your billing & shipping information
- Your invoice history
Viewing Your Invoice
In the billing portal, you will be able to view your invoice history. To download a particular invoice, click on the export icon next to the invoice date:
Once you click on the export icon, a new tab will open where you can Download your Invoice or Receipt:
Have more questions? Submit a request here and let us know how we can help!