How Do We Define an Active User?
- A user is considered active in any month in which they are in at least one pairing.
You can see your current active pairings from each of your program(s) home page:
- Note that your current Active Pairings only represent the number of pairings currently active in the program. In my case, I have 2 active pairings here, which would make up 4 active users in total currently.
- If a user becomes inactive throughout the middle of a billing period, they will still be considered active since they were in a pairing at one point during that period.
- For a user to be considered no longer active, they (or your admin team) would need to end the pairings the user(s) are currently a part of. Once complete, that user will be considered inactive for the following billing period or until they enter into another pairing.
- For more information on ending pairings, check out our article here: How do I end a pairing?
Accessing the Billing Portal:
As an admin, you can view your billing information at any time by clicking on the Billing Portal option under your profile picture at the upper right side of the page:
Your Billing Portal will show you a few key pieces of information, including:
- Your current plan and when it renews
- Your current payment method on file
- Your billing & shipping information
- Your invoice history
Have more questions? Submit a request here and let us know how we can help!