It may feel like there is lots to do, but we promise it is not too much! Below is a checklist of all the items you should "check off your list" before launching your program. Work with your dedicated Customer Success Manager if you are stuck or need guidance!
1. Kick-Off & Training
- (Meeting) Intros & Goals Meeting
- Introduction to your Customer Success Manager
- Discuss Goals, Key Dates, Milestones, and other technical requirements to kick off the program
- (Meeting) Admin Training of Together Software
- Your CSM will walk through a 60-minute online training session to train admins to use the tool. At the end of this session, admins will have access to their paid Together account and be equipped with tools and resources to begin building the mentorship program
Note: Kick-off & Training are available to Professional & Enterprise plans only
Owner: Your IT team
Within the platform, your team will be able to configure all of your eligible integrations under Settings > Integrations:
- You may invite your IT Team by clicking on the Invite IT Admins button on this page to assist with the setup.
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Calendar & Video
- Whitelist Together Emails
3. Building Your Program
Owner: You & Your Admin Team
Congrats! You now have the tools to begin building your first mentorship program on Together. The platform is self-serve and user-friendly. Follow the Launch Wizard by completing each task and pressing NEXT at the bottom right corner.
For step-by-step guides to build and launch each of our program types, check out our playlists!:
- How to Build & Launch an Evergreen Program🌲
- How to Build & Launch a Cohort Program 📚
- How to Build & Launch a Group Program 👥
Each program type generally consists of these steps:
- Create the Program
- Program Name
- Program Description
- Program Banner
- Configure your Questionnaire & Pairing Algorithm
- Review Questionnaire Template & Questions
- Customize the Questionnaire with organization-specific answers
- Review Algorithm
- Add/Remove Additional Pairing Rules
- Refine Program Access Settings
- Configure program access settings/permissions
- Customize Emails, Sessions & Resources
- Review All Email templates; make any changes
- Review Resources; add & make any changes
- Review Session Agendas; add & make any changes
- Finalize Program Settings
- Confirm Pairing Process
- Choose Program Ending (if applicable)
- Time to Meet
- If you are reading this, you've completed Together onboarding and have built out your first program. Reach out to your Together Customer Success Manager to review your program with you and to get ready to launch registration!
4. Begin User Testing
Owner: Both (You & Team Members)
- A small test group of 5-10 to try signing in and registering
- A small test group of 5-10 to test out pairing and scheduling
5. Launch Your Mentorship Program
If you've gotten this far, there is not much left to do but click send on that email! We would love to be there for your first launch, so reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager if you'd like some support.
6. Share with your Network
Bonus: Resources & Marketing Materials
- Promoting to your Organization: How to Market your Mentorship Program
- Webinar: Keys to Great Mentorship
- How-To Videos for Users: See Video Playlist on how to Register, Pair & Schedule on Together
- Our Blog
Have more questions? Submit a request here and let us know how we can help!
Article is closed for comments.