By duplicating a program, the admin is able to save time in the creation of a new program. When duplicating a program, the admin will have the option to select what they would like to be duplicated out of these options: Agendas, Email Templates, Resource Library. Program Settings are required when choosing this route in the creation of a program.
1. On your Programs homepage, click on the program you would like to duplicate.
2. Click on the program name.
3. Hover your cursor over the far-right empty space. The "duplicate" icon will appear for you to click on.
4. Add a Program name on the line provided, and deselect anything you would like to remove in the new program you are creating. Then click on Create Program.
5. The new program will appear at the top of the Manage Programs page.
6. Click on the program name to be brought to it to begin your Registration Setup.