Reviewing your Program Settings:
You're only a few small steps away from Launching Registration for your program! The last section of our program that is important to review is the Program Settings page. To access this, click on Program Settings along the lefthand side:
Within Program Settings, there are a number of key things to review prior to your launch.
First, you can update/edit your General Program Information such as the Program Name, Program Description, and Program Banner here if you wish, however, you likely would have already finalized these when you first created your program.
Next up, you can review your Pairing Settings:
- Pairing Process: this will be covered later on in this guide, however, this will give you a glimpse into how you think you may want to pair your users in your program.
- Recommended Mentees Per Mentor: This value will be the number of mentees the platform suggests to a mentor that they can take on at one time when they're answering their questionnaire and is the default selection for mentors should they not change it in their response.
- Session Frequency: We’ll nudge your users along with helpful reminders in a few different ways to follow this meeting pace that you have set here.
- Pairing Types: Here is where you can enable Peer-Peer Pairing. To do so, check the Peer-Peer box and click the blue Save button in the bottom right corner. For more information on how Peer-PeerPairing works, check out our article here!
- Note: Peer-Peer Pairing is enabled for all newly created Evergreen programs by default.
Lastly, you have options to Delete your Program and start fresh, or to Archive your program at the very bottom of this page.
- Note: when deleting a program, everything related to the program will be deleted. This includes pairings, settings, and all data. Generally, we recommend Archiving any past programs that you would like to still have access to but are no longer running.
To continue building your Evergreen program, head over to Step 9 - Launch Registration & Invite your Users