Setting up Program Access:
There are two options for configuring how users can register for your program: Organization-Wide Access, and Advanced Access.
- Organization-Wide Access: anyone able to sign in to Together can join this program.
- Advanced Access Settings: if you opt to use advanced access, you will be able to allow only specific users to register for this program
- You may set access rules separately for both mentors and mentees based on values that are pulled into Together from your HRIS system (if applicable). Some examples include Department name, Office ID, Division, Title, etc. To do so, click the grey pencil icon beside each.
- For a more in-depth guide on Advanced Access and how to create access rules, check out our article here!
- Alternatively, you may also set access on a per-user basis. As long as a user is under your user table within the Users section, you will be able to select them from a list here. Within this list, you may choose whether a certain user has access to the program as mentee only, mentor only, or both either by selecting the check box beside their name(s) and clicking the Perform Bulk Action on Selected box or individually by scrolling to the far of the table and clicking the Set Eligibility button.
Once you have your program access permissions configured, click the Next button in the bottom right corner.
To continue building your Group program, head over to Step 6 - Reviewing Email Invites