Review Program Content:
Now that you have had a chance to review each of your registration emails, you can click the Save and Exit button to begin reviewing your program content before you launch Registration:
From your Program Homepage, you can click on the Content button on the ribbon along the lefthand side:
Here you will see three main tabs of content: Resources, Agendas, and Tasks.
- Resources: By default, several LinkedIn Learning Courses, Together’s Mentee and Mentor Handbooks, blogs, and articles will be shared for all users to view. You may add or remove resources as you see fit. All resources can be added via a URL link.
Note: LinkedIn Learning courses can only be accessed if the user has a LinkedIn Learning account. You have the option to remove the courses if your organization does not provide access. You will also be able to link to any internal Learning Management Systems your organization uses by clicking the Add Resource button near the top of this page.
- Agendas: There are 6 default agendas available for your users to take advantage of during their sessions. For each mentor/mentee session, your users can use these agendas and reading materials to guide their discussion. Together starts users off with a set of high-quality agendas & session notes by default, however, users can create and edit their own agendas if they wish to tailor their sessions even further.
- Note: Be sure to click “Publish” at the bottom of each agenda you have made changes to. Changes that have been made as Saved Draft will not yet change in the agendas that users see.
- Tasks: Our tasks feature allows admins to assign and automatically add tasks to every new pairing to assist in guiding mentees, mentors, and peers throughout your program.
Tasks are broken into Assigned and Auto-added tasks:
Auto-added Tasks are tasks that will be automatically added to a user's list only once a pairing has not taken important actions in the program.
Assigned Tasks are tasks that will be automatically added to every new pairing in your program.
- For a more detailed guide on tasks, check out our article here!
That's it for Reviewing your Program Content. The next step in finalizing your program for launch is to quickly review the Program Settings section!
To continue building your Group program, head over to Step 8 - Reviewing Program Settings
Have more questions? Submit a request here and let us know how we can help!