Integrating your Microsoft Teams organization with Together is completely self-serve and requires only a few simple steps to get started!
Authorize Together for Teams
1. Under Settings > Integrations > Chat & Teams Integrations, click 'Setup'
2. From the two options presented, select Teams.
3. Follow the steps on-screen to enable the app for your organization
You can click 'Add Together Teams App' to install the app immediately.
Alternatively, you can search for Together under Apps ('Together') in Teams and click Add:
When setting up the integration, you’ll see an outline on-screen of what data Together's app will be able to view/what actions it will take in your workspace.
Once you have finished installing the Together app, head over to the Chat tab and write “connect” and click Send. This will ensure your organization is connected to Together and that you receive notifications:
Auto-Install Together for All Users (Optional)
1. Navigate to https://admin.teams.microsoft.com/policies/app-setup as a Teams IT admin.
2. Select or create a new setup policy to apply to the target set of users:
4. In the sidebar, search for Together then click 'Add'
5. Optionally you can auto-pin the Together app for your users by clicking 'Add apps' under the "Pinned apps" section:
6. Click the 'Save' button in the bottom bar to confirm your changes. Users will now have the app auto-installed for them: