Help provide a better experience.
Together Platform is a web application for businesses to run internal mentoring programs for employees. By integrating with Office 365, you give your users several user experience improvements when managing their participation in the mentoring program:
Users can see free/busy slots of their pairing, so they can book mentoring sessions at the right times
Users can see the RSVP of their pairing to mentorship sessions because the user is the organizer of their own event
Users can add a Teams or Skype link automatically to mentorship meetings
Users can reschedule/cancel directly from Outlook
Booking time with a mentor or mentee
Step 1: Ensure integrated apps are enabled
1. Visit https://admin.microsoft.com
2. Head to Services & Add-Ins
3. Find Integrated Apps
4. Ensure Integrated Apps are enabled.
Step 2: Authorize
Follow the organization-specific link Together Software support provides you. You will see a consent screen:
Step 3: Viewing/Managing Together’s enterprise permissions
1. Visit https://portal.azure.com/ as an administrator
2. Find the Azure Activity Directory button in the menu
3. Find the Enterprise Applications screen
4. Find Together in the list of apps. This will appear once you have consented as an administrator.
Together's Office 365 app requires:
Read and Modify calendars
View basic user profiles
Only metadata of calendar events tied to mentoring sessions booked in Together Platform, such as event ID and start/end time is used. Together never uses integrations for purposes unrelated to mentoring sessions.